Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Last Sharing Time Lesson in 2013 - I Have a Testimony that I am a Child of God

I am so excited to teach this beautiful lesson (page 25) tomorrow because I have a testimony that I am a child of God, and I want our primary children to have that sure foundation through life that our Heavenly Father loves us.

I created a very quick-and-easy sun to supplement the lesson ideas in the sharing manual:


I realize the sun is crooked but I wanted it all to fit on one sheet of paper:


I will put a description for "testimony" behind four of the sun's rays. The rest will remain blank. This will give children the opportunity to come up and read the hint. In Junior primary, I will either read the hint for them, or whisper it for them to read to the class.






No comments:

Post a Comment