Saturday, October 28, 2017

Easy sew nativity costumes for Primary

I made some nativity costumes in 2013 that I have pretty much used every year since I made them. They were super easy to make, for someone with limited sewing skills.



I always get a ton of traffic to this blog post every year so I wanted to share it with my LDS primary leaders audience!

http://iliketocreatestuff.blogspot.com/2013/11/easy-diy-how-to-make-easy-bible.html


On a personal note, for those of you that don't know me, I wrote a Christmas children's book! I'm a published, professional writer but this is the first time I've tried to get a children's book published so it's been an exciting process for me. I just found out my book, "My Nativity ABCs" is at Deseret Book today. I received a Deseret Book catalog in the mail and there was my book, smack in the middle of the "bedtime stories" page. You can also find my book at Seagull Book, Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Walmart, Target, and other bookstores!

No comments:

Post a Comment